Drop shipped directly from manufacturer.
The new Moccamaster KBGV Select makes it easy to brew either a half or full carafe – the selector switch allows you to choose the amount you prefer. It features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee when the carafe is removed. The KBGV Select brews a full 40 oz carafe of coffee in four to six minutes; after brewing, the coffee is kept warm on our unique hot plate. The hot plate's independent heating element ensures that your coffee is held at the perfect temperature, no matter what amount you've brewed. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- Brew-volume selector switch for half carafe (4–6 cups) or full carafe (8–10 cups).
- Precision machine quietly brews world-class coffee in just 4–6 minutes.
- Simple operation – fill brew basket with filter and coffee, add water to reservoir, set volume selector switch and turn on machine.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
- Independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate keeps coffee at ideal serving temperature and prevents scorching.
- Hand-made and individually tested in the Netherlands.
Finish: Polished Silver
Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Height: 14.00" H
- Width: 12.75” W
- Depth: 6.50” D
Volume: 1.25 Liters / 40 Ounces / 10 Cups
Power Switch: Auto Off at 100 minutes
Brew-basket Style: Auto Drip-Stop
Body Style: Rectangular
Material: Metal / Plastic (BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate Free)
Certifications: ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
- Automatic Drip-Stop brew-basket with glass jug
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full jug in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma – Achieved through a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute brew time
- The glass jug maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature at 80° C and automatically shuts off after 40 minutes
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
Sorry, but discount offers are not valid on this item. Item drop ships directly from the manufacturer.