Brown Sugar. Cherry. Creamy Body.
Micro harvests are known to produce some of the world's finest coffee beans. Grown in the motherland of coffee, Africa, our Africa Master Blend Light-Medium Roast is a pure delight best enjoyed at noon or the morning.
This light-medium roast boasts robust flavors of creamy brown sugar and cherry that are sure to put a smile on your face. It’s hard to resist the toasty blend of our Africa Master Blend. The unique flavor perfectly encapsulates the passion, dedication, and love each grower gives their coffee beans in Africa.
Africa is known for producing coffee with fruity and floral notes that have a distinct flavor not found in similar blends. It’s hard to stop at just one cup of coffee after you’ve had your first. The sweetened flavor just knows how to wake you up in the best of ways!
- African grown coffee beans with a distinct fruity flavor profile you’ll love
- Wonderful flavor profile of creamy brown sugar and cherry
- Micro harvested coffee beans where quality is held to a gold level standard
- 100% naturally grown coffee with zero additives or chemicals
- Roast: Medium-Light Roast
Enjoy a morning cup of our Africa Master Blend Light-Medium Roast 12oz and order yours today!
I truely am not a fan of coffee. I am usually a tea person. But Coroco's full flavor, non bitter coffee has converted me. I love it! The pink drink is so good. I brew it at home too!
The Africa Master Blend is my favorite 🤤🤩 Great work!